Meatball Gnocchi in Tomato Sugo
- 500g Our Farm beef mince
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch sage, leaves picked, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 egg
- 50g fresh fine breadcrumbs,
- 1 tsp of salt flakes and cracked pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cups (500g) tomato sugo
- 1 x 500g packet potato gnocchi
- Basil leaves and parmesan to serve
Place beef mince, onion, sage, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meatballs into 12 even balls- (around 2 tablespoons per meatball).
Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat and cook meatballs turning occasionally for 8-10 minutes or until browned.
Add tomato sugo and cover with a lid and cook for a further 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
Cook potato gnocchi according to packet instructions.
To serve, toss gnocchi through the tomato sugo meatballs and top with basil leaves and parmesan.