BBQ skirt steak with roasted pepper salsa verde
- 650g Our Farm flank steak
- 1 riddicho head, leafs removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges to serve
Roasted pepper salsa verde
- ⅓ cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup roasted peppers, finely chopped
- ½ cup each of coriander and parsley finely chopped
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 2 anchovies in oil, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
For the roasted pepper salsa verde, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season with 1 teaspoon of salt. Set aside until needed.
Bring the steak to room temperature around 30 minutes before cooking. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
Preheat a greased barbecue or chargrill pan over high heat. Chargrill steak for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove steak from the chargrill and allow to rest, loosely cover with foil, for 10-15 minutes before serving.
To serve, slice Our Farm steak and serve alongside roasted pepper salsa verde, dress radicchio leaves with olive oil and serve with lemon wedges.