Thai red curry beef stir fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 400g Our farm angus beef stir fry
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 275ml coconut milk
- 400g dried vermicelli noodles
- 1 long red chili, chopped
- Small handful thai basil leaves
Heat oil in a wok or large frypan over medium high heat. Add the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the beef and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes until almost cooked.
Add the greens and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, followed by the coconut milk and cook until thickened.
Cook noodles according to packet instructions and add them to the pan tossing until well coated in the sauce.
To serve, top with red chili and thai basil and enjoy.