Slow Cooker Bone Broth
Our slow cooker bone broth recipe is gluten-free, keto, paleo-friendly and super simple to make! Great frozen in one cup amounts, it makes it easy to grab at a moments notice.
- 1.2 kg beef soup bones
- Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200g. Roast bones for 10 mins. This step is not necessary but does deepen the flavour
- Place bones in slow cooker and cover with water. Aim for a 5-10cm water cover above bones
- Place in slow cooker on low for 24hrs
- Strain and place in fridge to chill overnight
- Once set, scrape off fat layer on top and reserve to use for roast veg, any cooking oil etc.
- Broth is great frozen in 1 cup amounts, making it easy to grab out anytime. Use bone broth in recipes where you would use stock or water.