Scotch fillet with bone marrow butter potato mash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x Our farm Angus Beef scotch fillet steak
- 120g meat emporium bone marrow butter
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) milk, warmed
- ½ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 sprigs spring onion, white part sliced
To make the potato mash, cover potatoes in a saucepan with salted cold water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain in a colander. Add half the butter and warm milk to the pot and mash until smooth. Fold through the parsley and spring onion and season with salt flakes.
Drizzle steak with oil and season with salt flakes and cracked pepper.
Heat a chargrill pan to high and cook steak for 4 minutes on each side or until charred and cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan and wrap in foil to rest for 10 minutes.
To serve, dollop mash potato onto a serving dish, top with steak and remaining bone marrow butter. Enjoy.