Beef short ribs with herb gremolata
- 1.5kg Our Farm beef ribs, meat removed from bone, cut into roughly 5cm pieces
- Flour for dusting
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2x tine 400g cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 bunch mint and parsley, leaves picked, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
Preheat oven to 160C fan.
Dust beef in flour and shake off any excess flour. Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Cook beef for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown.
Place beef into a large 20 x 30 baking oven proof baking dish and top with tomatoes, garlic, rosemary and 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with baking paper and finish with foil. Cook in the oven for 2-3 hours or until meat is falling apart.
Meanwhile to make the herb gremolata, place all of the ingredients into a bowl and season with salt.
To serve drizzle beef short ribs with herb gremolata and serve with mash potato or fries.